LTA, BBL, facial fat transfer. (photos)

GERD and elevated cholesterol are the only health issues I have. Would either or both cause complications while under general anesthesia? Based on the estimated time for the procedures, would you recommend two sessions to complete all surgeries, or would it be safe to complete all surgeries at once? What would the total time be for the surgeries? Thank you.

LTA, BBL, facial fat transfer.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you first to get your health together, you need to be good for surgery and safe, and also, I recommend you to have a tummy tuck, liposuction and bbl to get better results. and I dont think it will be safe for you to have also the requested other procedures you put there.. It is too much at once..