Is all these wrinkles or dents normal? (photos)

had a full tummy tuck with liposuction as well. I had my surgery done on Friday June 24,2016. I can stand up a little bit straighter then a few days. I feel that the way my skin is now does not allow me to stand up straight enough. My surgeon said that eventually these wrinkles will straighten out but I'm scared it wont. I had a drainless tummy procedure with muscle tightning . I'm happy with the results just worried that my skin will stay like this. Just need to know if thi

Is all these wrinkles or dents normal?

Thank you for your question, You are very swollen which is normal.   This is adding to the wrinkling. After the Tummy Tuck operation the recovery period depends on your physical status, age, general health and condition mainly. The operation itself does not take too long therefore you receive a mild anesthesia. Since the anesthesia that you receive is mild; you will not have problems associated with anesthetic agents after the operation. This is especially important and can be achieved with only a team of plastic surgeons like we have. After the operation you will have stiches and bandages which will be removed after the 10th day. You can start to do your daily activities 3 days after the operation but we do not advise you heavy lifting, running or activities that require excess physical activity. The more you rest, the faster your recovery will be.

Less than 2 weeks post Tummy Tuck and Lipo.......

Sounds like you are right on courses.   You are very swollen which is normal.   This is adding to the wrinkling. 
Healing takes about a year to see your final results.   You are at the very beginning stages.  Keep in touch with your surgeon and follow his instructions.  I guarantee it's all going to be much, much better than you are imagining right now when you look in the mirror!  Be patient!

Swelling, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
To reduce the swelling, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD