Should I be worried? What to do? (Photos)

I had a BL and BA sept. 1 when I removed the white strips, day 13,I notice what seem like a hole, I contacted my ps office and they said to put on neosporin and a cause over it,they also seem it looks like it's a stitch to go ahead and remove it the following day.The next day I showered and it seem like it was a scab that day, 4 days later that area is white.Should I be worried. What should I do.There is no puss, it does not hurt and it does not have an odor.What should I do Should I be worried?

Breast augmentation post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

I recommend you to apply local wound care with an antibacterial soap and to maintain the wound dry and clean. 

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Wound separation

It looks like in the photos that you have some wound separation.    If the implant is not exposed, then this will likely heal with local wound care.  Best to follow closely with your surgeon.

This is a common, but it should be checked out

This site is a common area of skin breakdown in a simultaneous augmentation mastopexy.  The advice you've been given sounds accurate, however, it should be examined by your PS in person.  You  just need to be sure there is no infection and that the implant is not exposed.  My referenced video specifically addresses this complication.

John Zannis, MD
New Bern Plastic Surgeon

Should I be worried after breast lift with implants? What to do?

It is common for there to be a small amount of skin loss in this area after combination breast lift with implants.

However I think it is important that UB examined in person by her plastic surgeon and not proceed with simply telephone advice.  Typically once the scab falls off with proper local wound care new skin grows over this area in a matter of 3-4 weeks.

However if there is a stitch your surgeon should remove it not you.  I also cannot tell if the dark area in the first photo represents a deeper hole.  It is very important that your surgeon examine you to make sure that  there is only surface loss of tissue and plenty of adequate thick tissue covering the implant.