Tummy tuck swelling worse at 8 weeks than 4 weeks? (Photo)

The pictures show me before, 1 month after and now, 2 months after my tummy tuck with lipo. At 4 weeks I was so happy with my results and now I'm very worried. I know they say there is swelling, but I thought it would be going down by now, not getting worse. I saw my surgeon 1 1/2 weeks ago and he said everything looked fine, but I keep getting more and more bigger. My weight is staying the same on the scale. Is this normal?

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (2 months post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Ask for surgeon to check again

There are several possible explanations, including recurrent swelling (from discontinuing the support garment and increasing activities), seroma (fluid collection), distended intestines (from constipation or gas), and rupture of the muscle repair.  None of these can be accurately diagnosed from a photo.  If it has significantly worsened since you last saw your surgeon, ask to be seen again.