If one is looking for a quote/plastic surgeon's initial opinion, what pics are essential?
Doctor Answers 4
Lipo and BBL
Best wishes and good luck.
Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon
Long distance evaluations
- If you are going outside your area and cannot see your plastic surgeon easily in-person, call the office staff and ask how the practice does these consultations.
- You are considering a wide range of possibilities - it will help to focus on the one or ones that are most important.
- It is often not possible to adequately assess skin laxity in a photo - unless you have lost a very great deal of weight and the skin is visibly loose.
- For photos, your face should not be visible, private areas should be covered with clothes and the views show show the problem areas from the front, side and back, from a distance of about 3 feet to avoid close up distortions.
- There are many excellent plastic surgeons in North Carolina - if possible, consider seeing those that are near enough to you so that you can easily be seen after surgery in follow-up.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.