If one is looking for a quote/plastic surgeon's initial opinion, what pics are essential?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 4
Lipo and BBL
Best wishes and good luck.
Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon
Long distance evaluations
- If you are going outside your area and cannot see your plastic surgeon easily in-person, call the office staff and ask how the practice does these consultations.
- You are considering a wide range of possibilities - it will help to focus on the one or ones that are most important.
- It is often not possible to adequately assess skin laxity in a photo - unless you have lost a very great deal of weight and the skin is visibly loose.
- For photos, your face should not be visible, private areas should be covered with clothes and the views show show the problem areas from the front, side and back, from a distance of about 3 feet to avoid close up distortions.
- There are many excellent plastic surgeons in North Carolina - if possible, consider seeing those that are near enough to you so that you can easily be seen after surgery in follow-up.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.