What options are best for me? Want lift and implants. Natural (Photo)

Most natural - want lift - implants yes - minimal scarring (?) only because I've been avoiding looking at these deflated saggy boobs for too long. When I lay down I can pitch my skin together and it will stay for a few before falling back into place. With pregnancy & breastfeeding I've been a huge D maybe bigger and I always come back to this size. So I have stretch for sure! Want to feel comfortable in a bikini.

What options are best for me? Want lift and implants. Natural

Thank you for your question.  You are  a great candidate for breast augmentation.  Make sure you select an implant size that you will be happy with.  Review many before and after photos.  Consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best Wishes.

Natural Appearing Breast Lift with Implants

Many patients report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be have decreased with pregnancies and breastfeeding.
In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants.

Shaped implants are all textured and should not rotate when used properly. Your PS needs to measure you and determine the best shape and size of any implants that are used.

In my practice, about 20% of the patients benefit from shaped implants. For a #BreastLift, I prefer to use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States who prefer an anchor pattern lift which may increase scarring significantly. 

Not sure you need a lift if you get the correct implant

This goes without examining you, but I think you could get a beautiful result with the correct implant.  A lot of factors go into making this decision, but from what I am hearing- you desire a natural look that corrects the deflated, saggy look.  In my view, that would be best accomplished with a cohesive gel anatomically shaped implant that distributes its volume in a way that will fill out the deflated area while maintaining a natural shape.  Not every plastic surgeon feels comfortable with these implants, so make sure you see ones that feel well-versed with ALL implants so that you get you BEST one for you.  If you are near Charlotte or are willing to make the drive, we would love to consult with you.  Hope this helps.

-JGH

Breast Lift with Implants

Hi Nancy,
I really think you weathered the child-bearing storm quite well!  You look great.  I would recommend a dual plane breast augmentation for you lift.  Here's why:  Please put an index card in your breast fold. If your nipple is at the edge of the card or below, then you would be a candidate for a lift, either a vertical or anchor or areolar incision. If your nipple is above the edge, you could be a candidate for an internal lift called the dual plane. The video below explains the dual plane internal lift. I believe the dual plane and implants alone will do it for you, and that you will not need a lift. Be sure to seek a consultation with a BC PS to be sure. I think you will look good.  All the best, “Dr. Joe”

Breast lift?

You may not need a breast lift, and implants only could probably be enough to give you a good result. You should see a qualified surgeon near you, or ideally more than one, for an in person opinion.

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift with augmentation such as silicone implants, you will get very nice results, contact a board certified plastic surgeon, hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

You appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast augmentation.  Given the fact that your photo was taken from a vantage point below and not level with your breasts, it is not possible to say for sure that a breast lift is required.  Consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons experienced in augmentation/mastopexy procedures.  Best wishes!

No lift needed but silicon implant with fat grafts might offer the better options>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your shape and position seem good. I would consider peri-areola incision, breast augmentation to the volume you choose during your consultation - that is appropriate for your height, weight and desires. I recommend Silicone gel- high profile for you. I don't think you need a lift based on your photo. This could chafe with in person consultation though.

Implant will give some "lift"

Dr Kelishadi gave a very nice, detailed response to your question.

I agree that based on your photo that you will probably not need a lift, as it appears that your nipples are in good position (you have no true ptosis) and you do not appear to have a lot of breast tissue hanging below the level of the fold (you have minimal psudoptosis) ; assuming this photo is taken directly from the front and not angled upwards.  A side view would be helpful to be sure.

Volumizing with an implant will likely give you a lifting effect.

Of course, only a face-to-face consultation with a real plastic surgeon will suffice to guide you through your options and help you make the right decision.

Christopher W. Chase, MD
Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon