My lips seem to be uneven? (Photo)

I've been noticing little details about my lips a lot and I feel like the left side has a fuller look or wider look that is making my mouth look turned one way. In the pictures (I put a lot) so you can see it from different angles. Anyway to help with this or is not something I should think too much about?

Juvederm

That is mild asymmetry which needs conservative correction. Do not overfill and do not use more than one syringe.An experienced injector will customize the treatment.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

My lips seem to be uneven?

Lip asymmetry is fixed by adding small (or large as you wish) of fillers such as Restylane® Perlane® Juvederm®. As correcting lip asymmetry with filler is an advanced medical aesthetic technique, please consult a board certified aesthetic dermatologist.

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Asymmetry is Normal

If you are to look an any human being you will start to notice all of their flaws. One of the main flaws people have is asymmetry. No one is created completely equally some are more asymmetrical than others, but this is normal. 

However, if it is something that bothers you, you may want to consider Hyaluronic Acid injections to the lips to even them out or you can also consider a more permanent solutions of fat grafting to the lips. When scheduling make sure you visit a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon of your choice.

I wish you the best and I hope this has anwered your question.  

J. Dayne Petersen, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Lip Asymmetry

Your asymmetry is modest, so correction must be done with great care because your lips are quite attractive when in repose. I recommend correction with a filler like Juvederm Ultra plus by an experienced injector very conservatively because over correction will cause another asymmetry. If you like the result, then you can consider fat transfer for a longer lasting result. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist with lots of experience treating lips. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Uneven Lips

Thank you for your question, koobzz. Fillers are an ideal procedure for adding volume to thin lips, however, it is not permanent. I suggest you consult a board certified facial plastic surgeon to receive the highest quality knowledge, treatment, care and skill available.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lower lip issue

Your lips are a bit asymmetric. Sometimes filler placed can be a good way to adjust the discrepancies.

My lips seem to be uneven?

Thank you for your question and series of photographs.  As with any cosmetic procedure the choice of having any intervention depends on whether the perceived asymmetry bothers you enough to want to try and minimize it.  You do appear to have a slight imbalance to your lower lip with a fuller left side than right.  This is commonly seen and can be improved with the use of a dermal filler to the right side to achieve a better match.  Hope this helps. 

Uneven Lips

Your lips do appear a little uneven.  If it bothers you this is a simple correction with a small amount of filler but please go to an expert to avoid these types of problems.  Best, Dr. Green