Is liposuction enough for upper abdomen?

Is it really possible to get the body shaped like Kim K., Amber Rose, all the women on Love and Hip Hop without surgery? I naturally have an hourglass shape. After 3 kids I opted for a full TT which looked good for about as long as I felt bad. It appears my upper abdomen is larger now which is something I never had before kids or TT. How can I achieve the small waist? I've tried wearing a waist cincher but the rubber smell is repulsive. Thanks!

Lipo upeer abdomen

Really cant tell much without photos so resubmit and we can take a look.If you had a TT, they may not have suctioned the upper abdomen and if you have gained weight, you will increase in certain areas.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Without an assessment it is difficult to give you an opinion. I recommend following up with a board certified plastic surgeon. 
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Waist Improvement

It is difficult to guide you without photos, but additional liposuction to the upper central abdomen may be helpful for you to achieve your results. Liposuction at the time of a tummy tuck is somewhat limited related to blood supply constraints. But now, your surgeon can be a bit more aggressive with fatty tissue take out. Best of luck.

Liposuction for celebrity body

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.]
  • I am so sorry you didn't have the expected result from a tummy tuck.
  • An exam is needed to advise you -
  • I routine liposuction the mid-upper abdomen with a tummy tuck because otherwise there is a bulge.
  • I suggest you see your surgeon - or a new one if you aren't happy with the one you had - to see what can be done.
  • As for the celebrity bodies - all the photos are photoshopped and all celebrities have surgery, injections and everything else available to stay in the news.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS