I have tubular breasts, would a breast augmentation with constriction release help correct it? (Photo)

Would a breast augmentation with constriction release of the lower pole correct my tubular breasts...rounding out the shape and pushing the nipple to a more centralized location? Will this accentuate the nipple and make them larger or puffier, or will it remain the same? I'm happy with my nipples, they are a bit puffy, but not to the point of dislike. I would just like more of a round bottom shape with a central nipple. I've included a dream boob photo with similar before. Is this realistic?

I have tubular breasts, would a breast augmentation with constriction release help correct it?

Thank you for the
question and photos. Based on your photos alone, it does not appear that you have
tuberous breasts. But to answer your question, tuberous breasts can be corrected with surgery. The breast
tissue needs to be reconstructed. However, an in person exam would be
needed to confirm if you have tuberous breasts or not.  It is difficult to fully
assess your situation without an in-person examination. Visit a board-certified
plastic surgeon and have a full evaluation. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi. An
in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way
to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Breasts augmentation with mini lift

Dear Isbeth,
  Thanks for submitting your pictures and your goal pictures. From observing your pictures, you do not appear to have tubular breasts. Your breasts appear to be small A cup with mild ptosis. Your goal picture appear to be full C cup with highly positioned perky breasts.
 To achieve your goal breasts, you will need a mini lift procedure, in order to position your breasts high on your chest and make them perky, like your goal pictures. Lowering the IMF (infra mammary fold), as some surgeons might suggest, is not a good idea, considering your goal pictures. That technique , carries also the risk of double bubble...
 You did not provide your chest circumference in inches, which is critical for correct size selection. Let's assume that you are 32 small A cup. to become 32 full C cup size , you will need implants with volume of 375 cc. For 34 full C cup - 450 cc.
  Not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for optimal result. So, do your due diligence and choose wisely.
  Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety . Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with perkiness, nice cleavage and symmetry.
                                   Dr Widder 

Breast augmentation

A tuberous breast deformity is classically treated with a periareolar approach, subglandular pocket placement with radial scoring.  Consider using a textured implant to limit the risk of capsular contracture.

John Burns, MD

Correction of Breast Constriction (Tuberous Breasts)

Breast construction CAN be corrected by a combination of radial release of the construction, choice of a high profile breast implants and if needed fat grafting to the periphery of the breasts to increase cleavage. 

Good luck. 

Peter ALDEA MD
Memphis, TN

YES! But might need 2 to 3 surgeries to obtain the wish posted photo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you for your question and series of photographs. Tuberous breasts exist along a spectrum of severity and are hallmarked by a few key appearances: an elevated and tight breast crease, which causes the breasts to be narrow. Because the breast tissue in a tuberous breast pushes into the areola, you will see the areola be enlarged and "puffy". In order to truly diagnose tuberous breasts, you would need an in-person examination by a board certified plastic surgeon, but based on your pictures you do not appear to have them.  Breast augmentation can improve your overall symmetry and results to approximate your goal photographs, but they will make your areola stretch and become larger.  Hope that this helps. 

Breast augmentation

Good morning.   Fortunately, you don't have tuberous breasts.  Judging from the photos, it appears that you would be a great candidate for breast augmentation.  There should be no need for constriction release.   I suspect that you will have an amazing result.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and request a consult.  

Joseph Franklin, MD
Durham Plastic Surgeon

Fortunately you do not have tuberous breasts. The breast shape in your photos is normal. A breast augmentation alone should give you a nice result.

Releasing Breast Constriction with Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your pictures.  You do not have tubular breast deformity.  You appear to be a good candidate for a breast augmentation.   The first set of desired result pictures are probably more reasonable goals.  Please visit with several board certified plastic surgeons for consultation.  

I agree with my colleagues, from our photos, I do not believe you have tubular/tuberous breasts.  A regular/standard breast augmentation, with implants placed either above or below the Pectoralis major muscle should give you a very nice result.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon