I just got my bbl on Monday and I feel like it looks the same even though he removed 4 liters of fat.

BBL 1 wk ago

Since you jsut had it done about a week ago, you are likely swollen in the areas harvested as well as were it was injected. Be patient with the results.  Good luck.

It's still very early

Your body will be swollen for a couple of months before you start to see the final result.  Be patient and follow the guidance of your plastic surgeon.

John Zannis, MD
New Bern Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question. It is still early on in your healing. It can take a while for the swelling to subside and to see optimal results.

Leonard Lu, MD

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.Thank you for your question.
Best of Luck!!

The BBL results

Hello,  thank you for your question.   It's too soon to have the results you are looking for.  Wait a few more weeks until all the swelling settle down.   Have a great day. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD