My hairline is messed up what are some ideas and techniques that will fix this? (photo)

Hairline messed up

This selfie, while it keeps your anonymity, does little to elucidate your problem.  If you are this shy, pick a doctor who you trust in your area, and get an in-person consultation.  

Good luck!

Walnut Creek Hair Restoration Surgeon

a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon will be able to discuss your nonsurgical as well as surgical options, and review the overall plan with you in regards to your scalp.

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Picture does not define your problem

The picture does not define your problem. As a doctor trying to be responsive, I am not sure what I am looking at. A one on one consultation with the way to manage this

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline Repair

Its still hard to tell from your picture what your full hairline looks like and where it is "messed up" exactly. 

An FUE Hair Transplant would be a very good option for you to add hairs to fix your hairline and a shave/fade or haircut is an option to just re-design your hairline. 

Make sure that you choose a trusted and experienced hair transplant specialist with an artistic and creative eye that you agree with as far as what you are looking for on your hairline design if a hair transplant is what you decide to go with. 

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon