Fat transfer to buttocks; I am in North Carolina and looking for a great doctor to perform my fat transfer and BBL surgery?

I am in North Carolina and looking for a great doctor to perform my fat transfer and BBL surgery... I would go out of state but I was told that you shouldn't sit for a GOOD while after the surgery...any suggestion? I NEED HELP

Fat transfer to buttocks

I have personally observed Doctors John Hamel M.D. and Scott Caudle M.D. who work together and have various locations in N.C. at the completelaserclinic (see completelaserclinic.com) do this procedure and I cannot tell you how impressed I was by their professionalism and their technique and the comfort of their patients.  I have no personal affiliation with these doctors but I do recommend them highly after observing their practice and I would have no hesitation referring family members to them.  Check out their website and see if they would be a good fit for you.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer

Thank you for your question in regards to fat transfer & Brazilian butt lift. Regardless of the distance of your surgeons office, you can not sit directly on your butt for three weeks after surgery. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Brazilian butt lift

Thank you for the question. The Brazilian butt lift has become one of the fastest-growing operations in this country over the last several years. There are plenty of doctors on this board who are fully qualified and trained to do this procedure. You should see several consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons in your area first before making any decisions.  although traveling out of state for surgery is a common practice,  distance and follow-up care are issues you need to take into account.Most importantly you should be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health conditions you have are currently managed by your primary care physicianBest to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

#FatTransfer #BBL #BrazilianButtLift

Hello Newme 1986, Thank you for your excellent question! It's great you're doing your research on plastic surgeon credentials. In general what to look for are the following:  *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle
Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person.  My very best, Brian Coan, MD, FACS

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

BBL

To find someone near you, you can start at the ASPS or ASAPS website to find someone in your area...