Is this expected results from chin and neck lipo? (photos)

Two months ago I had a light ball on my neck and my chin and the first day I was able to take off the compression garment it looked pretty good and I was told the swelling would go down and it would look better. Now I cannot even tell a difference at all. Is it possible there was not enough light bow done? My doctor said it may just be a loose skin but it feels like there is that they're not just skin.

Swelling, lumps after chin liposuction

It is not unusual to continue to have some swelling, lumps and fullness in your neck after chin liposuction. Sometimes I inject this areas with steroid to speed healing. Massage may also help. I think more healing time is needed - you should see your final result around month 4 -6.