What is the estimate in terms of CC's I need to be a full C size? (photos)

I am 5'4" 115lbs. I am a 32A and looking to be a full C; no larger because of my small frame. I want to achieve natural BA results and avoid the fake look. I was wondering what is the estimate would be in terms of CC's I need to be a full C. Thanks!

Breasts implants size

Dear Jenni,
   Thanks for submitting your pictures. From observing your pictures, you appear to be small A cup with wide cleavage and asymmetry as far as the sub mammary folds.
 To obtain natural look, there are few factors to be considered:
   1. Incision entry should be done via sub areola line, in order to achieve the nicest cleavage (best dissection control under direct vision and feel) and most precise folds positioning.
   2. Creation of large pocket that will allow the breasts to move in a natural way.
   3. Performance of post operative implants displacement massage that will reduce the likelihood of capsule contracture, allow the implants to settle naturally and avoid the unnatural, lateral or inferior or superior displacement of the implants.
  As far as size selection, to become 32 full C cup, you will need implants with volume of 375 cc implants.
      Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent, attractive and natural looking with nice cleavage and slope.
                                    Dr Widder

What is the estimate in terms of CC's I need to be a full C size?

Greetings

Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

It is important for you to understand that you don’t always need a breast implant for breast augmentation. As it was also mentioned above you can also get bigger and natural breasts with Cihantimur Fat Transfer method. In this method we use own fat tissue of the patient in order to increase the size of the breast. Since this tissue is your own tissue there is no risk for any adverse effects. It is safe and fast operation that yields natural results without any incision.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

How many cc's for a C-cup?

There is not a standard number of cc's per cup size as it is very dependent on how much natural tissue you start with.  I generally have my patients try on varying size implants in a larger bra to see what they want to look like.  Generally, trying on varying sizes is like trying on different styles of blouses.  One size will look like it fits the best and then you fit the bra to the final results.  Try to concentrate on how you want to look rather than an arbitrary bra size.  Also, all bra manufacturers are slightly different in how they actually size their bras.

David F. Klein, MD
Concord Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... A full C size is between 300 and 350 CC's depending on what are you expecting for.. Also I recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with a wish picture of your wanted size, so you can see what you will need from that..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

What cc's to be a full C?

Thank you very much for your question.

It is difficult to accurately size somebody over the internet or predict results. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon who can carefully measure your breast dimensions, provide recommendations for implants to obtain the results you desire, and may be able to simulate your look with implant testers and maybe even computer simulation. Best of luck!

C cup and implant volume

Every one is different, and therefore one volume may be a different cup than another. A good way for you to guesstimate is to do a baggy test.

I appreciate your question.

The size of implant best for you  is dictated by your chest wall measurements. Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance. Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.

Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness).
Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.

Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume.
These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.

During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Breast augmentation

I think you will need 350cc-375cc. 425 will probably make you a D cup. Just a guess based on a photo.
Good luck,

Greg Sexton, M.D.
Columbia, S.C.

Since you have asymmetry the implant volumes need to be different and also the infra mammary folds need correction. I would use 400 to 450 cc's.....

Not quite the right question.

Your ultimate goal is to be as happy as possible with your breasts. It is best to convert in in exact conversation using terms such as "full c", "natural", proportionate", "not fake", etc. into a visual conversation. There are many variations in bra sizes and brands, and there are multiple options in terms of implants.

Start with a consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon and share with him or her photos of what you hope to look like. Trust your plastic surgeon to evaluate you and your pictures and give you his or her recommendations on which implant would be most likely to help you achieve your goals.

Best of luck to you.

Ram Kalus, MD
Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon