Could this be a double bubble?? Or is this part of the healing process? (photos)

I am 5 days post op I got 390cc in left and right breast saline implants i had a high profile I also had a lift I know its early but I'm worried that I have a double bubble I sent my surgeon pics and he said I was healing well and everything looked well he is not in the same state as me and couldn't see in person so I just wanted to hear others opinions I'll post my before and after pics. You could really see on my left breast the lump and a little on my right.

Double bubble

It is still very early but what may be happening is what is known as "double bubble." This can happen because the implant is higher up by the first "bubble" but the breast tissue is sagging and shows up as the second or lower "bubble." This can also be due to the natural inframammary crease being the first bubble and the new inframammary crease being the lower bubble. Often times, this is apparent soon after surgery because the breast "remembers" the old inframammary crease and this can resolve with time. Sometimes if the tissue is not released enough the memory of the tissue can remain and lead to this problem. It is important to maintain follow up with your board certified plastic surgeon and have an examination for accurate diagnosis and treatment. Best of luck, MMT

Could this be a double bubble?? Or is this part of the healing process?

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support. Hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Double bubble?

It looks like a double bubble to me, but at this point you have to allow things to heal. You might need a revision.

Definitely

You definitely have a double bubble on your left side.  What wasn't mentioned was the placement of your implants - under the breast tissue or under the muscle.  I assume it was under the muscle.  I would suggest a consultation with your plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns. There are many causes of double bubble and without a proper examination would be irresponsible of me to advise you.   The type of breast lift that you had flattens the breast.  You chose to go out of state for the procedure and therefore wanted to travel - now is the time to travel. 
Good luck.