Can the buccal fat be removed and placed somewhere else?

I have a recessed chin and would like a fat graft along with cleft chin removal. Is it possible to remove the cleft chin and in the same process, remove buccal fat and transplant it partially into the chin for volume? If not, is there a way to graft fat to the chin to give it volume? I have done fat injections before but it has not provided enough volume. Thank you.

Buccal fat pad is not used customarily for fat grafting.

The buccal fat that has been used for cosmetic augmentation of the face when it is not detach from his blood supply. This is done unusually. After buccal fat reduction this free graft could theoretically be used but in fact has very modest volume.