Bbl, lipo W/O TT! (photo)

I'm currently on an extensive, thorough, trying search for a board certified surgeon who can preform a bbl & extensive lipo of abdomen w/o having to do a TT. Is this possible? I've never had children & although overweight in the abdomen, my skin is very smooth. I'm not looking that Barbie doll waist, as I like the thick look, with the wide hips, just want a smooth tummy, full rear, and thicker hips. I've got the cash for the bbl and lipo, but when quoted with the TT, the price gets ridiculous.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting with or without Tummy Tuck

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring
specialist if you want fat removal and contouring. An in person
consult is needed to determine what is best based on your body type
and skin type. VASER can sculpt and contour the body and results
can be seen immediately. If you have loose skin you need a tummy tuck for the best outcome.  Dr. Emer.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring

TT + Lipo

Even you never had kids the conditions in your abdomen makes you a candidate for having a TT. Having a tummy tuck doesn't mean you are not able to have kids in the future. Deciding the procedure that fits on your body is based in the conditions of your skin. Is possible doing also lipo to have a better shape but only lipo won't be the right procedure because with lipo the lose skin does not adapt.

Rafael Lluberes Freites, MD

TT + Lipo

Rafael Lluberes Freites, MD

Bbl, lipo W/O TT! (photo)

The best place to start would be a thorough consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of plastic surgery who's familiar both with liposuction as well as fat grafting to the buttock. And examination which showed the degree of muscle laxity as well as the amount of excess skin. From your picture it appears that made that you may do very well do with just  circumferential liposuction with fat grafting to the buttock .

Best of luck to you.

Bbl, lipo W/O TT! (photo)

Best of luck to you.

BBL

You can always just have the BBL and see how the tissues of the abdomen do as they settle. You can always have a tummy tuck at a later time. Best of luck.

BBL

BBL only

Of course you can choose to not add the tummy tuck. There will likely be some decrease of "skin quality" especially near the pubis. If this does not bother you then all is well. If later you decide you'd like that further improved you can always then do whatever is needed whether a full ttuck or just a lower abdominal skin excision.

BBL only

BBL and liposuction - no tummy tuck

Thank you for asking about your BBL and liposuction.
  • Since you haven't had children, you may not need a tummy tuck!
  • That is what your photos suggest as well.
  • So find the best possible Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who does BBL.
  • Liposuction will not be able to give you a flat stomach - much of your fat is internal and cannot be lose.
  • But it can definitely improve things -
  • Discuss your expectations with your surgeon so you know what to expect.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

BBL and liposuction - no tummy tuck

Bbl, lipo W/O TT!

Thank you for your question and photograph.  In many instances separating a lipo/BBL procedure from a tummy tuck is the more conservative, safer way to go then combining it with a tummy tuck procedure.  This will afford you a faster recovery and more predictable results.  I would recommend using the attached link below to find an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation with experience in body contouring to have your desired procedure as it is a very reasonable decision.  Hope this helps

Bbl, lipo W/O TT!