Am I a candidate for liposuction on abdomen? (Photos)

Hey okay it's been so hard finding a Sugeron I've looked everywhere ! I want to know could I get liposuction I was considering abdomen and flanks or back rolls . I'm from out of state so if any doctors could help and do a estimate i will attach photos .

Liposuction candidate?

Thank you for your question. The ideal liposuction candidate has localized fat deposits and quality overlying skin without significant excess skin or skin damage.  Fat can then be removed to strategically sculpt the body. The skin then retracts over the new shape to give the final result. You appear to be a good candidate for liposuction. Best is to have an in person evaluation to review your case. You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  A key quality indicator is Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Liposuctoin to reduce torso fat

Thank you for asking about liposuction for your torso fat.

• Based on your photos, you probably can get a nice result from liposuction.
  • You have a naturally slight sway in your back so it won't give you a flat stomach.
  • The fat will return to new areas, like the upper back, unless you lose ten pounds after the liposuction
  • In North Carolina, there are excellent plastic surgeons in the Raleigh-Durham area 
  • So look into surgeons there before you travel out-of-state.
  • To find plastic surgeons there, go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and search by zip code.
  • Hope all works out well.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction?

It is possible to get liposuction, but you would need to be seen in person to evaluate you, and review the procedure, as well as the ideal expectations.  Best of luck.

Good Candidate for Vaser Liposuction

Thanks for your photos. Based on them you are a very good candidate for liposuction. My advise to you is  a vaser liposuction because of your sagging skin at the tummy area which tightens and the same time. Please consult with a plastic surgeon.Best Regards

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Is liposuction right for you?

From your photographs, it seems like you would be an excellent candidate for liposuction. This is largely based on the idea that it looks like you have very good skin tone, and the elasticity could tighten your skin up nicely.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Get Great Results with a Tummy Tuck and VASER Liposuction!

It looks like you may be a candidate for a tummy tuck and liposuction. VASER liposuction can sculpt and contour the body, giving you definition and results can be seen immediately. 4D HI DEFINITION in combination with ultrasound/RF treatments and fat grafting will help with fat removal, contouring, skin tightening and toning. Don't let distance dissuade you. I recommend a consultation with a hi def physique expert.  you may have some visceral/deep fat that cannot be removed with lipo and would need weight loss / diet / exercise.  Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction Candidate

Thanks for your question and photos. Based on your pictures, I think you are a good candidate for liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and back. Liposuction will permanently remove fat cells and improve your shape. While liposuction will improve your shape, it is not a replacement for good eating habits or exercising.

Liposuction

Thanks for your question along with your photos. Liposuction is effective at reducing the unwanted bulges that are difficult to diminish through diet and exercise alone. You could get real shape by having lipo performed in your abdomen, flanks, and back. Start with finding a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options as an in person consultation is necessary to find out your options and pricing. Each practice/surgeon is different when it comes to pricing. 

Wish you all the best,

Dr. Mentz

Henry Mentz, MD, FACS

Am I a candidate for liposuction on abdomen?

Thank you for your question. you are a good candidate for Liposuction plus full tummy tuck  waistline contouring liposuction.

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for waistline contouring liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, and lower back.  This can be designed to give greatly improved shape.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD