3 months post op tummy tuck- I need to know is this swelling or final results? (Photo)

My tummy tuck looked amazing right after the surgery- I was completely flat. Now, I have a bulge and you can totally tell where my scar is- it is indented. When I wear a tight dress you can see the separation between my belly and pubic area and see my budge. Is this normal? Could it just be swelling? I saw my doctor and he said everything looks great.

Swelling

Yes this could be swelling that may get better with time.  If your weight has changed at all, that may also be affecting the result.

Napa Plastic Surgeon