1 Month Post op and I'm still disappointed with the results. (photo)

I had my revision because I was never satisfied with the outcome. I was not happy with the size and My right breast was smaller due to my first PS under filling my implant and I had developed capsular contracture. My right breast is still smaller and I hate the shape of my breast. I voiced my concerns with my PS only for him to be extremely rude and arrogant with me. my right breast looks like he dissected me more towards my sternum than the left and maybe he should have done a slight lift.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its early to talk about final results.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Even though this is your second surgery, it is still too early to tell at four months post op. You may want to consider a lift if you are still unhappy. I would say that waiting 6-9 months will provide better insight.Good luck!

Reza Rod, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

#BreastImplantRevision - 1 Month Post op and I'm still disappointed

I'm sorry that you're unhappy with your results.  It's hard to assess without seeing a series of photos including what you looked like before your procedure(s) and knowing exactly what was done.  However, and depending on what you're unhappy about, you might benefit from a breast lift in order to accomplish what you want - but that may be a larger and more significant procedure (with additional scarring and risks) than may be warranted.  You should probably go see a few board-certified plastic surgeons in your area in person to get an idea of what options may be appropriate for you.  It's possible that as these settle and become more comfortable with them, you'll decide that the best course is to leave them alone and be more accepting of what you have.  If not, though, you'll be in a better position to make a more informed decision about what you'd like to have done next.  I hope that this helps and good luck.  Dr. Alan Engler, Member of #RealSelf500

LIft?

It looks like you could benefit from a lift to improve the overall shape and appearance of the breasts. Best of luck.

Concerns after revisionary breast surgery

I'm sorry to hear about the disappointment after revisionary breast surgery;  As you likely know, it may still be too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed, given that you are only one month out of surgery. 
  Although ultimately only your opinion matters, I can say, based on the single photograph, that your breasts look good with minimal asymmetry present.  I would suggest  ongoing patience;  hopefully you will be happy with the outcome of the procedure performed several months from now.