I hate my smile, how can I improve it? (Photo)

I absolutely hate my smile. I had braces in the past and have been wearing my retainer every night since. I still hate my smile, what work can I get done to improve it?

Changing the amount of gum display when smiling

You have an amazingly big and beautiful smile. Size and shape of teeth could be improved in combination with changing the amount of gums showing. I would usually recommend a smile design that must involve a great dental laboratory. In my office we customize the design of your smile to the desired appearance. It starts with getting to know what you want to achieve for the look you wish to have.

Las Vegas Dentist

Smile makeover

Yes, you can improve your smile with a complete smile makeover, and you will love your teeth ,there is a combined procedure that you require, gum contour, crown lengthening. and veneers and crowns can be done, the size , shape and even color can be changed, you will love your smile!

See dentist for restorative options

You need to see dentist with cosmetic experience to address few restorative options . You need to state the goals and the smile you want and then it will become easier conversation for your dentist to look at options. Best of luck.

Adnan Saleem, DMD
Frisco Dentist