Bags all my life but they are much worse since I've aged. What can you recommend? (Photo)

Bags under eyes

It is difficult to say from your photographs whether surgery or fillers in combination with Botox would be your best option. Often times the reason for bags under the eyes is related to bone structure and volume loss, sometimes it's genetic.  A skilled oculoplastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon with experience treating the eye area can often get excellent results with injectable fillers. The results can be long-lasting and improve not just the appearance of the bags but also other subtle signs of aging of the face.  If you are a candidate for a surgery oculoplastic surgeons are the best qualified to perform lower blepharoplasty since their focus and specialty training is in the eye area.  It is difficult to tell without seeing you in person  what procedure would be right for you.  

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon