I'm 2 months post-op. What is wrong with one of my breasts? (Photo)

I had my ba on 8/12/16 , I'm two month post op ,I'm able to move the breast implant. the right one hurts more then the left one and the right one always feels bigger then the left one and that it feels like I have more space where the right implant is because I can move it around as oppose to the left one it stays in one spot and when I move around the right implant I feel pain on my chest like a burning sensation. I what can possible be a wrong

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast asymmetry after augmentation

There is definitely some asymmetry and your right implant appears medially displaced. You should be seen by you plastic surgery to see if there is anything more serious going on. 

Implant issue at 2 months

It may be nothing, but it may be something. You need to be seen by your surgeon if you have any issues. Best of luck.