Is this normal - I got my ba on July 8, I was very depressed and had anxiety for about four days. (photos)

On thursday (July 14) fluid started to come out from left breast it wasn't a lot , and then two days later fluid started to come out from my right breast . This morning I was taking of my bandage when fluid started to drip down like crazy that my socks got wet from the fluid is this normal my right breast hurts a lil not a lot

Is this normal - I got my ba on July 8, I was very depressed and had anxiety for about four days.

Thank you for your question and series of photographs.  Drainage to the amount described in your narrative is not normal and I would advise seeing your surgeon for an in-person examination and discussion.  Best wishes.  

Fluid draining after BA

What you are showing and describing is unusual at this point. You should follow up with your surgeon immediately to get their evaluation as to what is going on.

Fluid dripping

It is unusual for lfuid to be dripping out of the incision after a breast augmentation as you describe.  Best to contact your surgeon.

#BreastImplants - Is this normal?

This is certainly not normal and while some degree of anxiety and concern is common after this (and any other) plastic surgery procedure, yours is more than warranted.
You need to contact your PS right away.  You will most likely need to undergo another surgical procedure on an urgent basis; this will probably include removal of both implants, irrigation of the cavities and, hopefully, reinsertion of the implants.
This cannot of course be addressed via an online forum.  You need to be seen and taken care of in person, by your own PS or one who is covering for yours if your own is not available.
You need to call your PS right away.
I'm very sorry about what's happened but I hope that this helps and good luck,
Dr. Alan EnglerMember of #RealSelf500

Greetings
Thank you for your question and photo. Anxiety after surgery is normal, normally the medication you are given can give you anxiety for a few days after the surgery.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Go see your doctor

hi Mariaave,Thanks for posting your question. What you are describing and showing in your photo is not normal. Call your doctor asap and be seen today. Best of luck,Dr. Weintraub

See your surgeon today

You need to be seen by your surgeon if that much fluid is coming out.  If he/she is unavailable today (Monday) get seen by whoever is covering their practice or by an ER doc.  Perhaps nothing is wrong and dressing changes will fix everything but this is impossible to know on the internet.

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question and for the photos.Sometimes the anaesthetics and the medication you are given can give you anxiety for a few days after the surgery.With regards to the fluid that is oozing I feel that it is important for you to go and see your surgeon as soon as you can just to make sure everything is ok and to check whether you have an infection.Good luck

Chien C. Kat, FRCS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon