Where can I go in for a consultation for a Brazilian butt lift on Long Island ?

If you can provide a range of how much you charge, it doesn't have to be the exact price just a range I would greatly appreciate it.

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

It is best to have your procedure done with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  You can go online to find a couple in your area.  Remember to look at online reviews as well as before and after photos to make the best decision possible.  You can contact many doctors through their website to inquire about booking a consultation.

Find the right surgeon for you

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

The fee for a brazilian butt lift will vary from surgeon to surgeon. The key is that you should go to a surgeon with consistent results.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Price varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  
Thank you for your question. !!

Rami Ghurani, MD