Terrified- Scheduled TT without MR and BL w/ Implants. I have HIGH pain anxiety and am paying for the Exparel shot. (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 7
Mommy makeover pain can be well-controlled with judicious use of local anesthetics and pain medication.
Full tummy tuck with muscle reconstruction will give you an excellent outcome
You might also like...
Combine Procedures to Minimize Overall Pain and Recovery Time
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery. You are doing well to be so prepared. The Exparel injection will help greatly with the discomfort after surgery. Narcotic medications can be used as well to control the pain. Keep pillows on hand to put under your knees if your bed doesn't adjust that area. The recovery will be temporary, but your beautiful results will last.
Tummy tuck and Breast lift with implants - high pain anxiety!
- Congratulations on losing so much weight - well done.
- I assume you are having implants under the muscle -
- And will have Exparel injected into the pectoral muscle and the rectus muscle of the abdomen.
- This will hugely reduce your pain - it prevents the intense pain from muscle spasm.
- Typically you will have little, even no, pain the first two days, the worst day being day three as the Exparel wears off - but not severe.
- Please ask your doctor for specific guidance
- But since you are having a lot of surgery and should do very little the first two weeks - get your housework, groceries and laundry done so after surgery you can look after yourself, take short walks but run no errands and do nothing demanding.
- If the anxiety is disabling, as it is for some people before surgery, ask your surgeon for a mild anxiety medicine to take at night, as needed.
Terrified- Scheduled TT without MR and BL w/ Implants. I have HIGH pain anxiety and am paying for the Exparel shot.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.