Muffin Top after Tummy Tuck with Lipo to Flanks and Back. (Photos)

I had a tummy tuck with lipo to flanks and lower back a little over a month ago, I'm concerned about the muffin top look. The back is perfect but in the front my love handles stick out a lot. from the back you can barely see them. They are more evident in the front view . Is there anything that can help this or fix this. Thank you!

Muffin top after tummy tuck

Thank you for the question and photos. Lipo to flanks is often performed in conjunction with a tummy tuck precisely to avoid the muffin top look. Since you had this procedure just a little over one month ago, it is likely that you're experiencing post-op swelling, which is not uncommon and may take up to 6 months to resolve. At this point, it is still too early to observe the final results of your procedure. Give it time but be sure to share your concerns with your surgeon.  An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon would be the best way to assess your needs and obtain a reliable medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (1 month post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD