Post op augmentation with implants 14 months ago. Silicone implants under the muscle. Any suggestions?

Post op augmentation with implants 14 months ago. Silicone implants under the muscle. 2 days ago I think I pulled a muscle. I have a burning sensation in that breast. My surgeon cannot see me until Monday. Is there any reason for emergent care or is the burning sensation likely from the pulled muscle?

Burning sensation

Hello, unfortunately it is not possible to diagnose your problem based on a description alone, or determine whether it requires urgent assessment.  If there is only a minor injury due to a strained muscle, often after several days the symptoms will start to improve.