What can I do about my gums? I think I am going to lose my tooth. Can my gums grow back? (Photo)

I have this weird ribbon on my gums. My bottom teeth look worse than my top gum wise. I feel like my bottom tooth is bulging out of the gum. I am only 25... i dont want to lose a tooth. And the cost of a dentist is so expensive and i don't have money... what can i do?

Doctor Answers 1

Puffy gums

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You need to get your teeth cleaned at a dental office. The area you are showing is inflamed and needs attention. you are not in danger of loosing the tooth yet, but the longer you wait the worse it will become. 

Dallas Dentist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.