What can I do about my gums? I think I am going to lose my tooth. Can my gums grow back? (Photo)

I have this weird ribbon on my gums. My bottom teeth look worse than my top gum wise. I feel like my bottom tooth is bulging out of the gum. I am only 25... i dont want to lose a tooth. And the cost of a dentist is so expensive and i don't have money... what can i do?

Puffy gums

You need to get your teeth cleaned at a dental office. The area you are showing is inflamed and needs attention. you are not in danger of loosing the tooth yet, but the longer you wait the worse it will become.