Is it normal for the part of nose with most graft used to be swollen? How long do I wait to get small dosage of Botox? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
Swelling after rhinoplasty
- It is still early to tell how the nose will look
- If there was more work and more grafts placed on one side compared to the other, it will be more swollen
- You can tape at home and when you sleep if you like
- You can get Botox anytime 2-3 weeks after surgery depending on your swelling
Questions regarding appearance following revision rhinoplasty
- I believe you could have your Botox injections at any time and this will not affect your rhinoplasty result. From the photographs and appears like you're result is quite good. Both sides of your nose to not always well equally and it may take more time to achieve the result you're looking for I am unsure as to how long it is been censure revision procedure. I would discuss this all with your plastic surgeon.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.