Is It Normal for the Areola Area to Pee and Open with the Glue?

I'm doing well today I'm going to see my ps I am 18 days post op and my ps used glue around the dissolvable stitches and the glue is a mess!!! It's actually pulling my skin off with it around the aereola and the T area of my breast... Not sure if this is normal or just a part of the healing process... But I'm going to be sure so going in today to have ps check it. I know it will get better.

Breast Reduction and Healing Concerns

Some discomfort, swelling and discoloration of the #breasts are to be expected for several weeks. The scars at the incision lines typically become reddish and a few weeks after surgery are raised and firm. After a number of months they become pale and soft. After 8-12 months, the scars are relatively inconspicuous. The #nipples and some areas of the skin may be numb or sensitive after surgery. Sensation may return within a few weeks or months, but may be diminished or overly sensitive.
If you have severe redness, swelling, drainage or odor, it is important to call the office and speak with the doctor or medical staff. You may need to be seen in the office and evaluated. If the wound becomes separated or you develop a small opening, this again should be evaluated so that appropriate steps can be taken as soon as possible.

Surgical Glue Causing Problem after Breast Reduction Surgery.?

The use of surgical “glue” (dermabond)  is not uncommon in a variety of plastic surgical procedures. This glue may peel  or flake off but should not actually “pull skin off”. Your plastic surgeon, of course will be in the best position to advise/reassure you.