Is it normal to experience moderate pain four days after a submandibular gland excision and turbinate reduction?

However, I'm experiencing moderate to severe pain continously (between 5-6 for pain) is this normal? I am on day four post surgery. I'm taking Loratab 7.5 325 mg for pain. It relieves the pain for about four hours but the pain returns to about a 6. Is this normal?

Pain After Surgery

Every post op patient experiences a wide variation of pain and has different pain tolerances. Consult your surgeon and trust the advice. 

Best wishes

Pain After Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Best wishes