Not happy about my results. What are some of your thoughts. Is depression normal after surgery? (photos)

Unhappy

Thanks for your question. I understand why you are unhappy but I assure you that this will heal well and look very nice. keep in mind that if the scar is not perfect that scar revision are easy to do and in most cases can be done under local anesthesia. From I can see in the picture your ship otherwise looks very good. hang in there and be patient, you will look back at this in 3-4 month and wonder what you were worried about. Good luck, John S Mancoll,MD

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon