Is my left boob (right in the pic) rippling slightly near my cleavage? (photo)

My left boob looks like there is ripppling near ish the bottom at the cleverage? I had 325cc gel implants placed over the muscle I had 34a cup boobs to start with I had a fair bit of breast tissue. I want unders but saw three surgeons all said they would only go over the muscle as I have enough Brest tissue so they said but I thought how could 3 Seperate surgeons from different companies lie. So went with the surgeon I felt most comfortable with.

Redo breasts augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dear Meeshykins,

Thanks for submitting your picture. From observing your picture, you do not appear to have ripples , but rather bottoming out (more on the left side) and because the skin is quite thin below the crease, you can palpate the implants.

The solution to your problem is in inferior capsulorrhaphy (internal bra) in order to raise the crease,  with possible superior capsulotomy, if capsule contracture is identified on physical exam. Or,  place the implants under the muscle  , as I did with all my breasts augmentation patients, without exception , over the last 29 years.

As you can see from your own experience, not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So, do your due diligence carefully and choose your surgeon wisely.

Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures of redo breasts augmentation in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking.

Best of luck.

Dr Widder

Rippling

It is very difficult to see rippling in photos.  I can not tell from your photo.  Rippling can sometimes be addressed with fat grafting or ADM placement.