Induced astigmatism after ReLEX SMILE surgery. Will it heal?

Please help me since I am totally disappointed with my surgery's outcome so far. I had ReLEX Smile done 2 weeks ago. Everything seemed fine, the examinations and the procedure which was done by an experienced refractive surgeon. The problem now is that I was left with an bilateral astigmatism of -0,5 which I didn't have before! My vision is so blurry for both near and far sight. Can this be due to the cornea still healing? Will it get "back in shape"?

Smile can't fix but can cause astigmatism

smile can't fix astigmatism It can cause itYou might need a LASEK or PRK nowMany smile procedures need a laser touch upWhich is why I don't do smile anymoreI just LASEK people from the start

New York Ophthalmologist