I think my doctor left something inside me. Black mesh of some sort? (Photos)

I had a breast reduction with implants, contracted gangrene after the first week. Then a small hole appeared under my breast the doctor said it was just draining, went back again hole had gotten a little bigger. I could see some thing black in side. ) and I can clearly see a black mesh or sponge ? is this and is it normal?? I am scared to death, my PCP says that it's not. And I should have emergency surgery to remove the object. Please help me!

Breast Reduction

Based on the pictures posted, you have in one picture (3) skin necrosis and loss.

The other pictures most probably show exposed implant. This requires urgent surgery.

Remove the implants, if there is necrotic tissue debride and treat wound . You need to see your plastic surgeon today and surgery tomorrow

Thank you for your question. What you are seeing is the underlying implant. It is not an emergency but should be managed in a timely fashion. Contact your PS and discuss your options with them. Good luck. 

John Mancoll, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Implant Exposure

Based on your photographs, you have exposure of your implant which should be addressed quickly. I recommend you see your surgeon to determine a plan of action. Best wishes.