I would like to book a consultation for breast implants (possibly mini-lift).

Are there any Georgia or South Carolina doctors who offer a military discount? Also, how soon after breast feeding would I be able to get this procedure?

Find the right surgeon for your consultation

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation

Military discount

I am sure there are many surgeons who offer sometime of military discount, as we do. Those of us that use hospital based surgery centers and anesthesiologists, can only give a discount off our surgical fee. If you find a surgeon in your area that has his own surgery center, then you may be able to get a larger discount. In addition to discount, you need to be aware of total cost. I would recommend you find 3-5 surgeons with good reviews, and compare prices, or talk to local primary care MD for recommendations. After getting prices, ask about a military discount.Good luck, and we appreciate what you do.Greg Sexton, M.D.Columbia, S.C.

Breast augmentation possible lift

I would not plan the surgery till you have stopped breast feeding for at least 3 months. However, you could go ahead and be seen in consultation to start the planning stage. My office gives military discounts, we have a large military presence here in Savannah. Good luck. 

Breast Augmentation- Military Discount

Thanks for your interest. We are pleased to offer military discount for your breast augmentation and/or lift as well as a complimentary consultation. I recommend waiting at least 3 months after you finish breast feeding to have cosmetic breast surgery, though you can certainly have the initial consultation whenever you'd like.  Give us a call if you will be in the Charleston area or would like more information.Good luck!

Brian Widenhouse, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

I would like to book a consultation for breast implants

Thank you for your excellent question.  I would recommend waiting at least three months and often up to 6 months before pursuing any aesthetic surgery to the breasts.  This will allow for your body hormones to stabilize and the skin and soft tissues of your breasts to return to normal.  Many offices offer a military discount but you may have to ask directly during your consultation.