Would a Non-Surgical Nose Job Correct the Asymmetry in my Nose?

I'm trying to determine which procedure would give me the best results in correcting the asymmetry in my nose: a Rhinoplasty or a Non-Surgical Nose Job? I heard the Non-Surgical Nose Job procedure is much cheaper but I'm not sure if it would be enough to straighten out my crooked nose.

Non-Surgical Nose Job

It is possible that a non-surgical nose job using facial fillers is sufficient to produce results that you are happy with. Many times, when patients are still unsure about proceeding with an actual nose job surgery, I suggest the use of such facial fillers to give the patient a temporary but noticeable change and to thus direct their preferences. Since the results of fillers are not permanent, it can be a good start to correcting your asymmetry in the most natural way possible. It is important to keep in mind that fillers cannot reduce the size of the nose and results are only temporary. If you then decide that you want more permanent results, you can move forward with a surgical rhinoplasty.

Rhinoplasty, Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty, Nasal Refinement, Nose Job,Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty, Los Angeles Rhinoplasty

I have performed Rhinoplasty, Revision Rhhinoplasty, Nasal Surgery for over 20 years and yes, non-surgical Rhinoplasty (which is the term for placement of soft tissue fillers to the nose to correct asymmetries) would be beneficial in your particular case from the photo provided.  I typically use a smaller molecule filler to start like Restylane or Juvederm and then follow up treatments at 6-9 months can be done with Radiesse (lasts up to a year) once added volume has been created under the skin.

Liquid rhinoplasty vs surgery for crooked nose

Your nose has a deviation of both the bones and cartilages.  A non-surgical rhinoplasty can make your nose look straighter by filling the concave left side.  However, it will also make your nose look wider.  You seem like a young man, so it won't be long before temporary filler costs will mount, making the non-surgical rhinoplasty cost more in the long run.  Finally, remember that if your nose was broken or if you have a breathing problem, this surgery will be covered by insurance.  Hope that helps.  Dr. Constantinides.

Minas Constantinides, MD
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Nose Job will NOT straighten a crooked nose / deviated septum

Non-surgical nose job involves placing a soft tissue filler on top of the nose to improve contour mild contour deformities. Such fillers will not correct a deviated septum. In your case you have a deviation of the middle third of the nose to the right. The ONLY way to correct this is with a Septoplasty, in which the middle partition of the nose is surgically straightened.

Dr. Aldea

See a facial plastic plastic surgeon

Although I do filler to reshape the nose non-surgically, it appears that you may have a deviated septum. For that problem , surgery will not only improve the appearance but the function of the nose as well. Good luck

Mary P. Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist