Best Non Surgical Option for Turkey Neck?

I am only 39 and I'm starting to get turkey neck. What is the best procedure as I prefer not to have surgery after having several botched nose jobs. Thank you.

Non-Surgical Necklift Option: Ultherapy

For non-surgical neck-tightening, I would recommend Ulthera (Ultherapy). Using ultrasound technology, Ulthera uses focused ultrasound to lift and tighten loose skin over time, without any downtime. However, nothing can quite compare with the fantastic results of a surgical necklift. Non-surgical procedures have to be repeated to maintain the look you want - which means in the end you'll likely end up spending as much as you would have on a necklift, which is longer lasting.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

There are a few options you can consider

Your non-surgical options are dictated by your specific needs which may include any of the below measures:
1)improving banding: Botox
2)improving under the chin fullness: Liposuction with oral sedation
3)improving skin looseness: VIORA REACTION radiofrequency
A consultation would allow a doctor to customize your treatment plan.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Best nonsurgical option for the Turkey Neck

ThermiTight is a great alternative to a surgical necklift in the appropriate candidate. It can produce excellent skin tightening results that allows someone the option to avoid a surgical procedure. There is a limit to how much skin laxity can be treated with ThermiTight so you would need an evaluation to determine if this device is right for you.

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical Neck Lift

Unfortunately, it is not possible to get advice without examination or pictures.

However, based on  your description it is likely your best interests to avoid surgery for a while. It sounds like you are concerned regarding the neck is minimal ( “starting to get turkey  neck”).

When you are truly concerned about the area visit with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons for examination/advice in person.

Turkey neck

Turkey necks can be a comnbination of loose skin and platysma banding.  If you have loose skin, then I would suggest that you have a neck lift( surgery) to improve this.

Nonsurgical Neck Lift for Young Patient

A "turkey" neck is relatively uncommon in a young patient, as it refers to sagging skin and neck muscles. However, younger patients can have a poorly defined neck and jawline. Among several factors, this neck condition in young patients may be due to excess neck fat and/or poor bone structure from a small chin. Neck liposuction is one potential option which can improve the neck line. Alternatively, Botox cosmetic can be used to soft neck bands.Chin augmentation with a silicone implant is a plastic surgery option.

Speak with a cosmetic surgeon in your area. Only after a comprehensive evaluation can he/she help determine appropriate options for you. Best of luck.

Dr. Chaboki

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon