I am just wanting to know how much a full B would cost. My size is now (left) AA (right) A ...

How much does it cost to go from and A or AA to a B cup with breast augmentation?

Providing a beautiful and natural breast augmentation result to a woman who starts with very limited breast tissue requires significant expertise on the part of the plastic surgeon. We all have seen small breast implants that are too high, too far apart, or seem to look "stuck on" the chest. It is absolutely possible to create a beautiful and natural looking result. View many, many before and after iamges of women with small breasts. Some plastic surgeons specialize in this kind of augmentation. You should view at least a dozen different patients with very small implants with results that you find aesthetically pleasing.

The cost of plastic surgery varies significantly based on the training of your surgeon and the results your surgeon can provide. variables in price can also be related to anesthesia care and the facility where sugery is being performed. Do not compromise on safety. Ideally, you will have a single surgery that will make you feel confident and happy with your new physque

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Cost of breast impalnts

When you get a breast aug you do not pay by cup size.You explain to the surgeon what your needs and desires are and you plan.You could be a C cup depending on yoiur set of circumstances.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Hi. Surgeon's, anesthesia fess and implant and facility costs do not vary with the cup size selected. In the Miami area costs vary greatly. Our city is filled with mom and pop cosmetic surgery clinics offeringthe cheapest prices in town. Buyer ........beware.

At our institute, the total fees and costs for a breast augmentation with silicone gel implants is $4,600. This includes all post op visits.

I am certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and have practiced in the"land of breast implants", Miami, for the past 29 years. I encourage you to look up the surgeon you eventually select and make sure they have years of experience in performing cosmetic breast surgery. Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?

How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations, If you have kids, even more so.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

I wish you the best on your journey. I hope that the info provided has been helpful. Should you require any further clarification, do not hesitate to contact our institute. I answer all questions personally, not through patient coordinators or other marketing individuals.

In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up. Good luck Dr PG

How much does a B cup breast augmentation cost

The cost of breast augmentation surgery has many variables, including the surgeon, the OR and anesthesia costs and of course, the style and type of implant you choose. There is considerable cost differences between saline and silicone implants, and there are even cost differences among the various types and styles of silicone implants. Most plastic surgeons offer consultations that are a reasonable fee in order to get you educated on what is best for you. I would encourage you to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon and go over your size goals and then you will have an idea on the overall cost.

Antonio Gayoso, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

I am just wanting to know how much a full B would cost. My size is now (left) AA (right) A?

Thank you for your question.  The cost actually depends on what type of implant you chose, either saline or silicone, not how big the implant is.  It is best to get an idea of cost by calling around or going in for a consultation to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to get the exact cost of the procedure you are wanting done.

If you would like some more information regarding breast augmentation, I have put together a Breast Augmentation Planner that will help guide through the whole process and give you lots of valuable information you need to help you make the best decision for you.

You can download a free copy of the planner at ABetterBreast.com.

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Cost is not based on size but by procedure usually, so it will be the same price no matter how large you go.

Zach Barnes, MD
Bakersfield Physician

How much does breast augmentation cost

Hi and thanks for the question. Your costs for surgery will include the cost of implants as well as fees for your surgeon, anesthesiologist and surgery center. Saline implants are the least expensive. Silicone implants cost more to make, and that is reflected in the price you pay. The most expensive implants are the shaped silicone implants but these are not used as commonly in cosmetic breast surgery. Most surgeons do not charge more based on the size of the implants. You will most likely pay the same whether you get a 300cc or  800cc silicone implant. Good luck.

Justin West, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I am just wanting to know how much a full B would cost. My size is now (left) AA (right) A

In Florida the fees are saline from $4,000 while silicone from $5,800. Best to seek a few in person opinions. 

Breast augmentation costs are based on: Implants, OR fees,  Anaesthesia fees, and Surgical fees. Surgical fees can be based on experience, and they can also be regional throughout the country. You would do best by obtaining a few consults and determine which is best for you.
Good Luck

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery

The surgical costs are not based on cup size and the cost will vary depending on who you choose for your surgeon.                                               

Ronald V. DeMars, MD