I want to remove my wrist tattoo, it's too small? (Photos)

Want to remove only. Circle part... Not all, which is look like C . And its 4th day after made this tatto.. . So. Please help asap. And share contact detail also.

Tattoo Removal

Thank you for your question. Just a portion of the tattoo is able to be treated during laser tattoo removal. Once your tattoo is completely healed I would seek an in person consultation. Pico lasers are the latest technology. Best wishes. 

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

LASER tattoo removal

#LASER should effectively remove this tattoo. The procedure will take about 5 minutes to perform and a simple injection of numbing agent will keep you completely comfortable. Expect about 6-8 treatments. Good luck, Dr. M

Jared Mallalieu, DO
Annapolis General Surgeon