Chin implant after 7 days Will it give more projection?

I had a chin implant a week ago and had my dressing removed today although I like my resukt, I was wondering that will implant give more projection after more swelling subdues?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  

The projection from the chin implant will naturally appear to be increased during the immediate post op swelling.  The projection will be "less", not more as the swelling subsides.Hope this helps.