I am a 25-year-old male, my hairs are getting thin on top and front. Am I a good candidate for hair transplant? (photo)

Usually loss about 50-70 hairs during the shower and my father hair loss pattern is grade 3. Looking forward for your suggestions. Thanks

25 with hair loss

Based on your photos you are a candidate for hair transplants to the front.It would be wise to also start an adjunct to stop hair loss and further progression of balding-Minoxidil,Finasteride(Propecia),Low Level Laser Light therapy.I recommend an evaluation by an experienced Hair Restoration surgeon.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplants

At 25, you have early recession with the hairline going upwards. If you don't like this, you can transplant it. See below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplant candidate

Thank you for your question. In my opinion you are an acceptable candidate for restoring your hair line and temporal recessions. However, the most significant question to answer is where to place the hair line at your age? Because of this, my recommendation is to be a little less aggressive than a total forward hair line and restoration of temporal peaks. I  would encourage the initial procedure to fill the temporal recessions and move the hair line down less aggressively than if you were 10 years older. We can accomplish that, once it is clear, how your balding pattern is developing. At that time, a more forward hair line, including restoring your temporal peaks, could be accomplished. 

I would recommend  1,500-1,800 grafts, placing 500 of those into the hair line and 500-600 on each side to restore the temporal recessions. This will result in a somewhat more mature hair line, providing an acceptable restoration, even if you progress more than your father did.

I hope this has been helpful, good luck!

Joseph Williams M.D., FACS, 

Diplomate, ABHRS, (American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery)

Joseph L. Williams, MD
Las Vegas Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplant candidate

It appears from the photos you are in the early stages of hair loss.  I recommend you visit with a hair loss expert and learn the options for stopping hair loss such as : PRP, minoxidil, propecia and laser therapy.  

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon