Face right now is very red. How do I lighten it?

how do you get rid of the redness from from glycolic peel using 70 percent? is baking soda/water mix a good to use also after doing a peel? i'm not doing my entire face. i'm doing a razor blade scar on my face..right now it's very red. how do i lighten it? thank you

Thanks for your query. Just wait for some time, the redness will settle down, just moisturize your skin well. Hope it help

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Time and gentle lasers.

You do need time. Gentle lasers and sun protection can help. IMO anything beyond 20% -30% for trained at home peels can be dangerous. Redness can take a few months to subside. All the best, Dr Davin Lim

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist