I am interested in a breast lift and tummy tuck. Am I candidate for both and would both be done at the same time? (photos)

Im 62 years old and been researching on here for awhile...?? Thank you I've had two C-Sections

Mommy makeover in stages

Thank you for your question and helpful photos. It would be most helpful to loose some weight before moving forward with any type of body contouring procedure to get the best results possible. Risks and complications are also minimized once you loose weight. At 62, it would also be advisable to have medical clearance for surgery from your primary physician. In the name of safety, I would do your procedure in two stages and allow your body to heal completely from the breast lift first before continuing with the TT. I would use The Horndeski Method breast lift on you (which usually takes 4hrs to complete) to reshape, secure and reposition your breasts high on your chest wall to give you maximum lift and projection without the extra cost, maintenance, risks and complications associated with breast implants. I have attached a video that briefly describes this current technique. I hope this helps.  Best wishes to you,

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for surgery

You appear to be a candidate for the procedures you are considering.  Begin by researching board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  At your consultation you can anticipate that you will learn about the benefits and risks of the procedures and will include an examination.  Be sure to have a list of any medications that you take.  Best of luck!

Camille Cash, MD

Dr derby

I would recommend you a tummy tuck , some lipo and the breast lift. You are a very good candidate and i hope that you will be happy with your results. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Breast lift and tummy tuck - done together or separately?

Thank you for asking about your tummy tuck and breast lift.
  • You are definitely a candidate for a breast lift and tummy tuck -
  • And some liposuction to shape the surgical result.
  • Your surgeon has to decide if it is safe to do them together -
  • If you are in good health and your BMI is 30 or lower,combined surgery is common.
  • You don't want surgery to take longer than 6 hours over-all, for safety.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Tummy tuck and breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen. A breast lift will give you improved shape and perkiness of your breasts.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos, if you are in good health, it appears you would be a excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck with breast lift procedure to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with  a board certified plastic surgeon to further evaluate you, discuss your options, address your goals and concerns, then work together to create the surgical plan that best helps you achieve your desired look.
With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question. These procedures are frequently performed together if the patient is in overall good health and cleared for surgery by the primary care physician.  For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

This is commonly done. You will need to be seen in person to determine what can be done safely. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in breast surgery and body contouring surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon you choose. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #tummytuck #breastlift #mommymakeover

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you would likely be a good candidate for a mommy makeover provided that your weight is stable at close to normal weight and that you're medically cleared.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

I am interested in a breast lift and tummy tuck. Am I candidate for both and would both be done at the same time?

A tummy tuck and breast lift are routinely done at the same time in a healthy patient. Given your age, it is best if you get medical clearance for elective cosmetic surgery. As part of that clearance, you PCP or cardiologist will say if it is safe or low risk to undergo a certain amount of general anesthesia (ie. 6h).