Am I a candidate for a breast lift? (Photos)

I'm 62 years old and I hate how my breast sag. I love to go braless but they hang on my belly ..

Am I a candidate for a breast lift?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Breast Lift

Thank you for sharing your photos.You´re a good candidate for a breast lift and a breast reduction. You really don't need breast implants because you seem to have enough tissue.I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon.

Jairo Ulerio, MD

Am I a candidate for a breast lift?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you would be a great candidate for a breast lift provided that you're in good health.  The procedure would raise your breasts and nipple position, make the breasts round and perkier, reduce the areola size and improve symmetry.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast lift

If you are otherwise healthy, then I see no reason why you can not have a breast lift. Best of luck on your decision to move forward.

Is a breast lift right for you

From your photographs, it seems like you are an excellent candidate for a breast lift. You would require a lollipop or inverted T pattern of incision. Also, you should talk with a board-certified plastic surgeon to see what your expectations are and perhaps consider a small implant for upper pole fullness.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift / Mastopexy

Thank you for your question.  Based on the photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a breast lift.  The surgery would reposition your nipple areolar complex higher on your chest wall, typically at or above the inframammary fold.  To make your breasts more conical, a small wedge of tissue will likely need to be removed inferiorly.  This also requires a vertical incision (lollipop scar).  If your goal is more volume, you should consider an augmentation mastopexy.  In larger women, a mastopexy alone, may make the trunk / abdomen appear more prominent because the breasts are no longer sagging over the upper abdomen.  I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to see if you are a candidate.
Good Luck,
Nicholas Jones, MD

Nicholas Jones, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

BL candidate

Yes you appear to be a great candidate for a breast lift. You may also wish to consider a small implant in addition to the lift to improve your breast aesthetics. 
Good luck

DrBurnett#realself100

You look like you are an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  If you do not have any medical contraindications, you have the potential of greatly improving the shape of your breasts.  Hope that helps -

Breast lift

You appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift. This will elevate and reshape your breasts. Find a plastic surgeon that you have a good connection with and that you like their breast lift photos. You should have a great result. Patients like you in my practice tell me post op "Why did I wait so long?"  Good luck.