Is a varicose vein in the leg dangerous during bbl surgery

Is a varicose vein in the Lowe leg dangerous during bbl surgery is the doctor suppose test you for everything before surgery to make sure you are completely safe

Varicose Vein and BBL Surgery

Thanks for your question.  The varicose vein should not be a factor since it is not in the area where your surgery will occur.  I think that in general, it is advisable to take care of the varicose vein if it is symptomatic but it should not be related to the BBL surgery.  I hope this helps. 

Vericose veins and Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery

Vericose veins are not a contraindication for Brazilian Butt Lift surgery. A thorough history and physical exam by your surgeon is important to diagnose any medical problems that may pose a threat to you during surgery. If there are any findings, your surgeon will order the appropriate labs/imaging. I recommend searching for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for the best results.

Manish C. Champaneria, MD