I had a tummy tuck and liposuction on april 11th. What you guys think this may be? (Photos)

Hello PS i had a tummy tuck and liposuction and my tummy seems like it still have alot fluide and i wear my compression Garment like im suppose to but i take it my tummy go from watery to hard as a rock please let me know what you guys think it may be? Thanks in advance

Upper tummy fullness

If you are referring to the upper part of your belly pocking out, I would assume that the lower part of your tummy was tightened and the upper was not; or if you provide us with before surgery photos we will be better able to tell you what could have happened.

Needs a check

You need a check to make sure there is no residual fluid (seroma) down deep.
Otherwise your treatment plan with compression is the best one.