Surgery for BBL in 4 days. How can I prepare? (Photo)

My bbl is in 4 days with dr fisher #vanity I'm nervous and scared how can I prepare

BBL

It should be your surgeon who should advise you on the pre-operative, and post- operative preparation and care for a major surgery.
Make sure your surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, the staff are certified, and the facility is accredited. Ask to see the accreditation certificate. The patient Bill of Rights. Is the anesthesiologist a Board Certified Anesthesiologist?

Instructions and plan of care should be discussed with the patient and given in writing to the patient.

Be carefull , I have seen Disasters