How to fix tuberous (?) breasts without implants? Too thin for fat grafting? (Photo)

I was told that I was too thin for fat grafting, is this correct? BMI is 18.6, and my legs&arms are very thin. Also, liposuction seems to be a lot more invasive and prone to complications (like lumps) than any other cosmetic surgery,so I don't know if I'd go for that.I'd love any other ideas on what could fix my breasts and just give them a normal shape,like they are when it is cold, they are perfect then. Is there anything that could be done without lipo or implants? How would the results look?

How to fix tuberous breasts?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Tuberous Breast Options

Thank you for your question. You may find you have a good improvement with a breast lift/reduction alone. This will resize and reposition the areolas. A small breast implant in addition to that can help fill out and reshape the breast.

I recommend that you book an in-person consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options and make a plan you are comfortable with.

All the best

How to fix tuberous breasts without implants??

Thank you for your question and helpful photos. 

You may qualify for either the full Ultimate Breast Lift or the Mini UBL. I would need to get measurements to see for certain. You are welcome to browse my gallery to see results from both techniques. Attached is an example of a full UBL without implants and without the dreaded vertical scar. I hope this helps. 

Best wishes and kind regards, 

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

How to fix tuberous (?) breasts without implants? Too thin for fat grafting?

In my opinion, you are not too thin for fat grafting.  You could consider areolar reduction as well.

No lipo or implants?

By not having liposuction or breast implants you're ruling out the most common methods of treatment for the tuberous breast. You can consider a breast flap that are normally used in reconstruction to augment your breast and, at the same time, perform surgery on the areola and lift the breast. One possible flap would be the DIEP flap that does not disturb the abdominal muscles as much. Flaps are an option, but more invasieve than liposuction. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD